This strategic project is financed by the European Social Fund and the national budget through the Sectoral Operational Programme Human Resources Development 2007-2013, managed by the Ministry of Labour, Family and Equal Opportunities. Funding provided by the ESF aims to develop human resources and increase competitiveness by promoting lifelong learning.
Overall objective: To improve entrepreneurial and managerial skills of at least 420 beneficiaries from Bucharest-Ilfov and South-West Oltenia, mostly young people, to support entrepreneurial initiatives of least 42 of beneficiaries, mostly students, in order to stimulate self-employment and creation of at least 84 new jobs and entrepreneurship in the target regions.
The integrated package of support includes:
- entrepreneurial information and awareness,
- entrepreneurial and managerial training services,
- pre- and post-start-up business consulting,
- Financial support for creation and operation of new businesses.
Expected results and impact:
- Increased courage and self-confidence to launch business;
- New business and management skills for 420 persons, of which 51% youth / students, including new skills in specific areas;
- Financing of up 25,000 euro / start-up and professional support in launching and conducting their business in attractive areas for 42 beneficiaries, of which 22 students;
- Minimum 84 sustainable jobs;
- 2 new centers for entrepreneurship and business start-up support will be created and the centers functional at CEED and IPA will develop their capacity to promote entrepreneurship.
Lead partner: CEED Romania
Partener: IPA SA
Duration: 10 months – February – December 2015
Role of CEED România:
- Project management
- Development of the CEED business start-up support center
- Consulting for pre-start-up / entrepreneurial training
- Organization and carrying out the business plans contest
- Grant scheme management – granting and monitoring grants for start-up SMEs
For more details, please visit the project’s website: www.proiect-ideal.ro